09 July 2009

John Duesler: Hey, I'm all for this "change we believe in" thing...

...I just don't want it dirtying my pool...

There is a story coming out of Philadelphia where a group of black children were turned away from a private swimming club. From the looks of it, race appears to be the reason. The club's president, Dr. John G. Duesler, complained that the black children were changing the complexion of the pool. While I do admit that black children ARE darker than white ones, and I thank Dr. Duesler for stating the obvious, that is not a legitimate reason to deny children the ability to swim in a pool that their day camp paid almost $2000 to rent. If the Valley Swim Club had a problem with black children, they shouldn't have taken their green money (it was later refunded).

One of the children quoted a regular patron of the club complaining about the number of black children at the pool, and feared they may make her child more black. It would be one thing if the children entered the club unruly, as children often do, and not only minority ones. According to the NBC affiliate in Philly, that was not the case. This is the type of stuff Al and Jesse should focus on, and not whether Sarah Palin murdered Michael Jackson (no, I ain't lying...). I have never said that the door on race relations is closed, but I have stressed a need by the race pimps to focus more on actual occurrences of racism, not ones they dream about. h/t: Pam's House Blend

If reports are correct, the Dr. John G. Duesler from the Valley Swim Club, had no problem supporting a black man for president. In fact, he took no issue with trying to "change the complexion" of the White House by running a blood drive in days before Obamessiah took the Oath of Office. Sounds to me like Dr. Duesler is one of those liberals who abide by the old liberal creed, "do as I say, not as I do" or "I have no problem with tolerating other cultures, but I don't want to look at the bastards..."

I am willing to bet that Dr. Duesler will not apologize for his statement, and will staunchly defend his club's position...

Have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment